Please read Playland’s pool and beach safety rules and regulations prior to your visit.
Children 15 years old and younger must be accompanied by an adult that is 18 years old or over.
Bathing suit requirements: Bathing suits are required for entry into the pool area, whether swimming or not. (Basketball shorts, spandex shorts/pants, boxer shorts, under garments, and street clothes are not permitted
Additionally, please be advised that for the Pool/Pool Deck:
• No articles with wheels are allowed on the pool deck other than those for individuals with disabilities.
• Refunds will not be given.
• 12×12 coolers without wheels are allowed.
• No outside food items are allowed.
• Only towels, water and suntan lotion are allowed on the pool deck.
• All exits from the pool deck area are final once you leave — no re-admittance.
Please Note: Only US Coastguard Approved Life Vest Allowed.
Our life vests are available for the use of non-swimmers free of charge, with the following required deposit:
• NYS Drivers License or Westchester County Park Pass.
• Any child 12 years or younger wearing a life vest while in the water must be within arm’s length reach of parent or attendant adult.
We suggest you review all rules with your family before you arrive.
• Children under age 12 must be accompanied and actively supervised by an adult.
• Visitors must obey lifeguards and all directions from staff .
• Observe pool depth markers and “No Diving” signs.
• Stay behind and clear of yellow safety lanes/lines at pools.
• Only U.S. Coast Guard-approved vests are allowed as swim aids.
• Proper bathing suit with lining is required to swim at all times. No shorts, cutoffs, etc. Lifeguard-style bathing suits are not permitted.
• A clean tee-shirt is permitted as a cover-up.*
* Exceptions for medical and culturally observant necessity will be made on a case-by-case basis.
For the safety and comfort of all visitors, the following are prohibited:
• Swimming while lifeguards are not on duty
• Running, horseplay, rowdy or disruptive behavior
• Coolers larger than 12 inches
• Alcoholic beverages
• Glass containers
• Pets (service animals welcome)
• Loud radios, 70 decibel limit
• Tubes, floats, masks, fins and other aquatic accessories
• Toys and ball playing of any kind
• Diapers (except waterproof swim diapers)
• Smoking anywhere within the facility
• Cell phone use in locker or restrooms
• Underwater or action cameras
• Metal detectors
• Kite flying