Responsible for the safe operation of large, complex, high ridership amusement rides.
• Operates one of the large, complex, high ridership amusement rides, following strict safety and mechanical procedures
• Provides public with information and riding instructions, resolves complaints and disputes by patrons
• Reports mechanical problems to supervisor, inspects grounds for cleanliness
• Relays all complaints and accidents to proper supervisor
• Assures the ride and ride area is maintained cleaned throughout the day
• Thorough knowledge of the proper usage and safety factors of a particular ride or attraction
• Ability to give and enforce simple instructions
• Ability to get along well with others; reliability; good judgment; tact; physical condition commensurate with the demands of the position.
• Ability to follow oral and written instructions, attention to detail a must
• Excellent customer service skills, must be flexible – hours may vary
Flexible – 8:00 AM – 12:00 Midnight
April | End Date: