Playland Beach – Open Saturdays and Sundays
Playland Pool – Closed for the Season
- 11 a.m.. to 6:30 p.m., no admittance after 6 p.m.
- Admission – $4 adults, $3 for children ages 5 to 11 and free for children age 5 and under.
- Parking – $5 with Park Pass; $10 without.
- Beach – Open to Westchester Residents only. Visitors will be required to verify their residency with their Westchester County Park Pass or driver’s license with a Westchester address.
- Beach – 50% capacity for sunning and swimming, no concessions.
- Bathrooms – Open
- Showers and Concessions – Closed
- Coolers – with food and non-alcoholic beverages in plastic containers only.
- Social Distancing – Visitors must wear a mask if they cannot social distance within six feet. Small families in specific sand areas do not have to wear mask when sitting. Mask not required in the water.
In response to the evolving COVID-19 circumstances,
Playland Opening Day has been postponed.
Plans for the season will be announced
as soon as possible.
Please stay healthy and we hope to see you soon.
Spend time by the lake
Enjoy a relaxing boat ride around Playland Lake and Edith Read Wildlife Sanctuary.
Stroll the boardwalk
A quarter-mile for strolls or jogs. Bonus: stunning views of the sparkling Long Island Sound.